LaserLinc designed the µLinc™ processor specifically for integration with laser and ultrasonic measurement systems. It has connectors for all system I/O conveniently located on the back of the unit, for scanning laser micrometers, an UltraGauge+™ wall thickness device, and any selected I/O.
Adding the µLinc to one of LaserLinc's measurement and control packages gives you a turn-key system that installs cleanly and quickly.
The µLinc also includes detachable screw terminals for any digital inputs, relay outputs, control interfaces, and analog input and output. It is equipped for dual-video output and redundant, fault-tolerant storage. The unit uses standard PC components and runs LaserLinc's Total Vu™ software.
Options include multiple LAN ports, internal 24 VDC power, and a variety of mounting kits: rack, DIN-rail, and rubber feet.
The µLinc can also be configured to work with laser micrometers from other manufacturers, using the TLAser400™ micrometer interface card. With the TLAser400 card, you can eliminate processors that are costly to buy and repair, allowing you to minimize capital investment while bringing the latest measurement/data processing and control technology to the plant floor.
- Turn-key package cleanly integrates all hardware and connections, simplifying installation
- Equipped for dual-video output to easily satisfy operator needs. Video output supports any size monitor
- Redundant, fault-tolerant storage ensures continued system operation should one of the drives fail; drives are hot-swappable; solid-state storage is available as an upgrade
- Detachable screw terminals for discrete I/O make wiring easy
- Mounting options include: rack, DIN-rail, rubber feet
- All software pre-installed