NetLinc™ - An Ethernet Interface for Laser Micrometers
The NetLinc™ interface uses a standard Ethernet connection to transfer digitized micrometer waveform data between the micrometer and the host PC, delivering the following advantages:
- 100% compatibility with LaserLinc’s Total Vu™ software, with process monitoring, control, customizable graphical user interface, and reporting1
- Use standard, low-cost Ethernet cables
- Get maximum repeatability and accuracy through digital transmission of measurement data
- Route over standard Ethernet networks with bandwidth usage as low as 4% [of 100Mb connection] or utilize a direct Ethernet cable connection to the host PC
- Unlimited distance between the gauge and a host PC
- Use a wireless adapter to eliminate the need for a signal cable 2
- Use any form factor of Windows® PC with a network connection—desktop, network, laptop, notebook, netbook, mini, or all-in-one
- Host as many micrometers as needed in the application from a single PC
- Encoder and switch input options are available for measurement applications such as Bump Tube/Taper Tube and corrugated product
- 4-year warranty, all parts and labor. For warranty details, including LaserLinc’s “spare-in-the-air” replacement offer, visit the Warranty and Service page
1See the Total Vu Standard Features page for minimum host PC requirements.
2Acceptable wireless performance is dependent upon your specific network installation and operating environment.
Microsoft, Excel, and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks
of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.