TLAser400™ Laser Micrometer Interface Card
LaserLinc laser micrometers equipped with a NetLinc interface do NOT use a TLAser400 card.
This unique data acquisition card is designed specifically for analyzing signals from the class of devices known as scanning laser micrometers. (To learn more about scanning laser micrometers, visit this interactive simulation.)
The TLAser400™ card interfaces directly with any of LaserLinc’s full line of scanning laser micrometers as well as laser micrometers from other manufacturers.
Maximize the Value of Your Existing Micrometers
The card hosts up to four “daughter cards.” Each daughter card, or compatibility module, is selected based on the make and model of the associated laser micrometer.
Compatibility module design is unique to the make, and in a few instances, the model series of micrometer. The module conditions the signals unique to a given set of micrometers so that the TLAser400 card and Total Vu software can interpret the signals in a general way.
With the right compatibility modules and cabling, you can effortlessly and inexpensively upgrade the capability of your existing micrometers. With the card and Total Vu software running on a standard PC, you can accomplish much more than with the original processor, at minimal cost.
Contact us for help upgrading your existing equipment.
- 100% compatible with LaserLinc’s Total Vu™ software, with process monitoring, control, customizable graphical user interface, and reporting
- Host as many micrometers as needed in the application from a single PC
- Encoder and switch input options are available for measurement applications such as Bump Tube/Taper Tube and corrugated product
- Eliminate expensive, proprietary processors. Instead, use a standard PC with the TLAser400 card
- Upgrade the capabilities of older systems by replacing the processor with the TLAser400 card and Total Vu software to maximize the value of existing micrometers
- Regardless of the make of the micrometer, the operator interface is identical. Reduce the training required, reduce confusion, and get every operator comfortable on any line
- Ensure that reporting and other requirements are met on all lines, even when the original equipment cannot do the job
- 4-year warranty
LaserLinc let’s you choose the laser micrometer that’s best for your application. LaserLinc let’s you choose the hardware that’s the best fit for you, whether it is a TLAser400 card in a PC of your choosing, a NetLinc interface (only for LaserLinc micrometers), or a μLinc™ processor with integrated I/O.
Take advantage of complete data processing, a customizable graphical user interface, networking, and common tools available at low cost for the PC platform.
- Available in easy-to-install, plug-and-play PCI and PCI-express form factors
- Operating system support for Windows XP® and Windows 7®, 32- and 64-bit
- Deliverables include: card, necessary cabling, software installation on USB stick (or electronic download), drivers, Total Vu HMI
- Interface up to four micrometers per card and one or more cards per PC to satisfy any application requirement
- 4-year warranty, all parts and labor. For warranty details, including LaserLinc’s “spare-in-the-air” replacement offer, visit the Warranty and Service page
Microsoft, Excel, and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks
of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.