Total Vu™ HMI - Excel®-based Reports
Total Vu™ Capabilities
Total Vu software is a powerful tool for gathering real-time data about the product and the process. An equally powerful tool is needed to document the results: Excel®-based reporting is that tool.
Excel-based reports give you control over the information to include, the look of the report, whether to save the report electronically, print it, or both. Automate post-processing of data collected through the Total Vu HMI by using formulas or Excel macros embedded in the template. Satisfy any reporting need with this option.
The process is simple:
- Manipulate your report template in Microsoft® Excel: type headings and other text, format fonts, colors, and borders, insert logos or other images, and enter formulas
- Browse and select items in the Total Vu HMI that you want to insert in the report:
- Recipe information
- Chart images: Run/Trend, Histogram, or X-bar/Range charts
- Screen shots
- Logged measurement data
- Process Tracker™ and Flaw event logs
- Attribute values Qualitative and Quantitative information about the context of the run or data from the product or process during the run (read more about Attributes)
- Select the cell or cells where the information goes
- Optionally select the areas of the workbook to print
- Save the template and select it in the Total Vu HMI to generate the report
Use any printer supported by Windows®, including label printers!
Generate multiple report types simply by using multiple templates!
Save the new Excel workbooks using automatic file naming and optional password protection—requires no operator involvement. Reprint reports at any time in the future. With data in a common electronic format—an Excel workbook—actual data can be accessed easily and post-processed.
Excel-based reporting straight from the Total Vu HMI is simply the best way to document your manufacturing results.
Microsoft, Excel, and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks
of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
OPC is a registered trademark of the OPC Foundation