Total Vu™ HMI - Statistical Process Control (SPC)
Total Vu™ Capabilities
SPC is the application of statistical methods to monitor and control a process to achieve optimal product quality. The Total Vu platform has standard and optional SPC features to help you reduce variability and scrap, and improve the process, product quality, and productivity.
- Track and display Maximum, Minimum, Range, Average, Standard Deviation, Sample Count, and process capability statistics Pp and PpK
- Save electronically (CSV format) and/or print a statistical summary report per package/spool and per batch/run
Advanced SPC Option:
- Apply SPC Sampling Plans (sampling frequency and sub-grouping) to properly analyze process capability
- Identify process shifts when they happen using X-bar/Range control charts rather than after post-processing the data when product quality is set
- View real-time histograms and quickly assess quality distribution
- Track and display many additional statistics: Estimated sigma, Relative Standard Deviation, Coefficient of Variation, Coefficient of Variation Percent, subgroup Maximum, Minimum, Range, and Average; Range-bar, X-double-bar, and process capability statistics Cp and CpK
- Built-in calculation of process control limits
- Generate reports suitable for engineers, managers, and customers with Excel-based templates
Statistics and charts are available for all measurements in the system. Separate sampling plans may be defined for each measured characteristic to tailor analysis to process improvement or quality needs.
With integrated, real-time SPC, satisfy customer-driven or government requirements for documenting product quality.
Microsoft, Excel, and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks
of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
OPC is a registered trademark of the OPC Foundation